The target group is youth workers, trainers, practitioners involved at different level to the topic of recognition as well as people who have already attended previous activities in the same framework.
Aims of the Conference:
– To inspire interested actors to take recognition initiatives by using the outcomes of recognition strategies implemented by youth organisations or institutions.
– To discover local realities in Naples and practices from recognition related projects in EU and South Med.
– To discuss open questions and challenges about recognition in order to describe possible future steps.
– To highlight new inspirations.
– To provide inspirational material about recognition for wider audience.
– To explore how recognition processes support inclusion.
– To explore though the field visits the 5 dimensions of recognition.
During the three days activity, participants will also have the opportunity to visit local organisations and realities where there will be visible the five dimensions of the Youth work recognition: individual, social, formal political and economic.