21-24 June 2020 | Wroclaw, Poland
Application deadline 4 May 2020
This training focuses on the quality elements in Jobs & Traineeship projects in the European Solidarity Corps. Jobs and traineeships in ESC are the most challenging projects for both – the NAs and organisations. Even though National Agencies have quality-labeled organisations they still don’t have a satisfactory number of projects in occupational strand.
- Explore the benefits of the European Solidarity Corps Job & Traineeship Action and have a closer look into quality elements of a European Solidarity Corps projects
- Get a deeper understanding of the core values of the Solidarity Corps: solidarity – learning – local impact – inclusion.
- Exchange practices and get to know other actors in the field.
- Encourage and inspire organisations to apply for the project within the ESC programme plan future steps in the Jobs & Traineeship action.
- Put ideas into projects
- Identify the potential of different roles Quality Label holders can have.
- Get support by the National Agencies and plan your future steps in the Jobs & Traineeship action.
- Analyze challenges and risks related to the implementation of the ESC Jobs and Traineeships projects
For further information and to apply kindly click HERE